How to resolve ‘Store | Samsung apps’ issue with new Samsung Kies?
Today I upgraded my Samsung Kies to 22.214.171.12471_128 Version. But after the upgrade I was not able to see Store and Samsung apps option on the left navigation bar. Without this I could not download and install any application from Samsung apps store. I tried re-installing it, problem did not resolve.
After lots of research on google, I found out that problem with the latest Kies 126.96.36.19971_128 not having the Samsung Apps store is as a result of either a corrupt “AStorePlugin.dll” or a wrong value assigned to this dll. The problem is only with the “AStorePlugin.dll”.
To solve this problem,
1. simply install the latest kies (either as a fresh install or an update over existing kies instalation. Restart PC.
2. Now go to C:\Program Files\Samsung\Kies\Plugins\AStore\
3. inside the AStore folder, replace the “AStorePlugin.dll” with the one from the download link below (or from any previous kies installation)
NOTE: ONLY REPLACE the “AStorePlugin.dll” of size approx 4,014kb.
(Don’t replace the small one of size about 4kb).
4. That’s all. Now you can enjoy your new Kies 188.8.131.5271_128.
In case you face any issue, download again the latest Kies Version from here http://www.samsung.com/in/supp… and then replace the AStorePlugin.dll file with the one given above in post… It will work 100%…
- Latest Bada 2.0 and BadaDroid Firmware
- New Method of Unlimited Spoofing on Bada 2.0
- Latest Flash (.smt) Themes for Bada 2.0
- Latest Apps and Games for Bada 2.0