CBSE 2011 Results Rechecking | Revaluation | Verification Of Marks Procedure
Students who feel that their answer sheet has not been checked correectly or they have got less marks than expected thenyou may opt for the rechecking/verification of marks.
Students can apply for rechecking of marks in two ways: -
1) Students can apply online going by filling online verification of marks application at
Candidates applying online should send the printout of page generated on submission of form along with a Demand Draft of requisite fee to regional office concerned. Candidates of Delhi Region can also deposit cash at the designated schools
2) Students can download offline form from website and send it to designated regional office with fee.
Download Verification of Marks form
For the candidates of Delhi region : (Students of Delhi region can submit this form to their school.)
For Other Regions):
Verification of marks applications must reach the respective regional office within 21 days of the declaration of result.
The verification fee per subject is Rs. 200/- for normal re-checking.
Rs.300/- for urgent verification. Candidate can apply for urgent verification within five day from the date of declaration of result.
Just enter your 7 digit Roll No. and click on the Proceed button. Your application form with all your personal details will be visible to you. All you need to do is just fill the form and submit the application.
RULES FOR VERIFICATION OF MARKS
(i) A Candidate who has appeared at an examination conducted by the Board may apply to the concerned Regional Officer of the Board for verification of marks in any particular subject. The verification will be restricted to checking whether all the answer’s have been evaluated and that there has been no mistake in the totalling of marks for each question in that subject and that the marks have been transferred correctly on the title page of the answer book and to the award list and whether the supplementary answer book(s) attached with the answer book mentioned by the candidate are in tact. No revaluation of the answer book or supplementary answer book(s) shall be done.
(ii) Such an application must be made by the candidate within 21 days from the date of the declaration of results in case of main examination and within 15 days in case of compartment examination.
(iii) All such applications must be accompanied by payment of fee as prescribed by the Board i.e. Rs.200/- per subject (Rs.300 for urgent verification, can be applied within first five days from the date of declaration of result). In case of DD/IPO it should be in favour of Secretary CBSE, payable at concerned Regional Office’s city.
(iv) No candidate shall claim, or be entitle to, revaluation of his/her answers or disclosure or inspection of the answer book(s) or other documents.
(v) A candidate shall not be entitled to refund of fee unless as a result of the verification his/her marks are changed.
(vi) In no case the verification of Marks shall be done in the presence of the candidate or any one else on his /her behalf, nor will the answer books be shown to him/her or his/her representative.
(vii) The marks, on verification will be revised upward or downward, as per the actual marks obtained by the candidate in his/her answer book.
(viii) The communication regarding the revision of the marks, if any, shall be sent to the candidate within a reasonable period of time.
(ix) The Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the, candidate, consequent on the revision of marks or delay in communications for reasons beyond control.
(x) The Board shall revise the marks Statement in respect of such candidates after the previous marks statement is returned by the candidate.
(xi) The decision of the Chairman on the result of the verification of marks shall be final.
.: Frequently Asked Questions :.
Q. 14: What is meant by verification of marks?
Ans.: The verification means:
- Checking whether all answer have been evaluated,
- That there has been no mistake in the totaling of marks for each question in that subject,
- That the marks have been transferred correctly on the title page of the answer book and to the award list,
- Whether the supplementary answer book(s) attached with the answer book mentioned by the candidate are intact,
- No revaluation of the answer book or supplementary answer book(s) shall be done.
Q. 15: What is the procedure for re-checking of marks?
Ans.: A candidate can apply for re-checking within 21 days from the date of declaration of results for Main exam. and within 15 days for Compartment exam.
Q. 16: What is the fees for re-checking of marks?
Ans.: It is Rs.200/- for one subject. The candidate should apply at the concerned Regional Office only.
Q. 17: Can one apply for verification of marks in all five subjects?
Ans.: Yes, verification of marks can be done for all the subjects on payment of separate fee for each subject.
Q. 18: How long does it take to get verification result?
Ans.: The result is sent by ordinary post within a reasonable period of time invariably between 3-4 weeks.
Q. 19: Do the marks increase after verification?
Ans.: It will depend upon the scrutiny while mostly there is “No change” found. The marks may increase or even decrease on verification and the candidate will have to accept the result.
Q. 20: Is a new mark sheet issued after revision?
Ans.: Yes, a new mark-sheet is issued after the revision whether upward or downward. The candidate has to surrender the old marks statement. In case of change in marks, the fee is also refunded to the candidate.
List of schools identified for depositing fee and forms for the verification of marks for march examination within 21 days from the date of declaration of result of class xii/x respectively.
- Bal Bhawan Public School, Pocket B, Phase 2, Mayur Vihar, Delhi-91
- Universal Public School, A- Block, Preet Vihar, Delhi-92
- St. Giri Public School, Pocket 25-27, Sector – 3, Rohini, Delhi
- Greenfields Public School, Opp. GTB Medical College, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-95
- Gyandeep Vidya Bhawan, Block C-10, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-95
- Guru Harkrishan Public School, Loni Road, Shahdara, Delhi-32
- Lilawati Vidya Mandir Sr. Sec. School, Shakti Nagar, Delhi-07
- Mahavir Sr. Model School G.T Karnal Road, Delhi-33
- Maharaja Agarsain Adarsh Public School, Pitampura, Delhi.
- KIIT World School, Pitampura, Delhi -34.
- Guru Harkrishan Public School, Road No.73, Punjabi Bagh, N.Delhi
- S D Pub.School, East Patel Nagar, N.Delhi – 08
- Spring Meadows Pub. Sch. Main Najafgarh Road, Uttam Nagar, Delhi-59
- Ved Vyasa DAV Public School, Vikaspuri, N.Delhi-18
- Sadhu Vasvani Int. School, GES, Shanti Niketan, New Delhi-70
- Green Fields School, A-2, Safdarjung Enclave New Delhi-29
- Red Rose Public School, D-Block, Saket, N.Delhi – 17
- Guru Harkrishan Public School, Kalkaji Extn. N.Delhi-19
- Modern School Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 01
- SSLT Gujarat Sr. Sec. School, Rajniwas Marg, Delhi-54
- Commercial Sr. Sec. School Darya Ganj, New Delhi-02
- Salwan Public School, Rajinder Nagar, N.Delhi-06
- Deepanshu Public School, Kamerdin Nagar, Nangoli, New Delhi-41
- Rising Star Academy Sec. Pub. School, 110, Raj Nagar, Pitampura, Delhi -34
- Cambridge Foundation School, Rajori Garden Extension, New Delhi – 27
- National Victor Public School, IP Ext. Patparganj.
Application of verification may also be submitted offline in these 26 schools along with Cash or Demand Draft from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. during normal working days except Gazetted holidays upto 21 days from the date of declaration of results.
Candidates can collect and deposit their application forms and fee only at the institutions mentioned above. The application forms will not be made available to the candidates from the CBSE office directly.
For candidates outside Delhi: Applications for verification can be obtained from the Regional Office or the board’s website and dispatched to respective regional office along with Draft for requisite fee.
The result of verification of marks will be intimated to the concerning candidates through email on their personal ID and will also be put on CBSE website as per past practice. The candidates whose result gets revised after verification of marks will be intimated through letter via speed post. In case candidate has not mentioned email ID on online or offline application the result of verification will be sent by ordinary post.